[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
RTP Discussions • View topic - OFF TOPIC: Sharing my apology to my Mother

OFF TOPIC: Sharing my apology to my Mother

Discussion of the article "Conversation With God"

OFF TOPIC: Sharing my apology to my Mother

Postby intelegant » Sun Apr 16, 2006 5:26 pm

I wrote an apology to my mother last night. I wanted to share it with you all:

As a person moves through life, a wake is emitted from her being and mingles with the energy of life. Like a canoe through water, also life causes a pertruberance[sp] ahead of itself, forward through time, from the eternal present.

Lives like ours are weighty with tragedies and dutied with toils. I've looked back on many things with regret, wondering why it seemed I was the devil's playground. But I have always been able to remember you, your life, your central characters in your life's tragedy; You don't have someone like that, do you?

I feel sorrow for you; I want to believe that the conditions you permit endure are for the best.
________________________________________________________________________________
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For anyone, his or her soul exists for the sole purpose of self-expressing; that and enabling conditions for the possibility of more self-expressing. Everyone has their own plan for doing this, and as our souls are beyond time, and connected and united in conscioussness, and so in agreement, everyone's individual plans are in agreement.

This accumulates to one plan per person, but per the soul's nature, one goal!

This is where I draw my strength of belief in you. You know what you're doing, and because your guide and my guide are Allies, I can rest assured that You will take care of me as I will take care of you.

Mother it would please me to someday have you believe me when I tell you, i will take care of you, forever.
intelegant

Postby DekaR » Sun Apr 23, 2006 8:28 pm

A perfect "apology" as theist parents believe they deserve one for their heathen spawn!

Well written and if I were your mother, I've cried surely! ;)
DekaR

Postby intelegant » Mon Apr 24, 2006 5:32 am

I'm not sure if your message means to insult me, my parents or their religeon, my race, or my heritage. Or is it really any insult at all? With the wink trailing the text, an entire shadow of doubt is cast on your message: it can be read as far as your (ambiguous) words may be understood, or as a complete reversal, inverse, or opposite.

I see your wink :wink: but I can't hear what you say. Do you mean to create fear (uncertainty or irrationallity)?

Almost everyone has had the experience of fear while making a choice or descision [in thought and deed]. But fear may be unnecessary, and perhaps out of place in any descision [or choice]... For one thing, fear doesn't exist in many peoples "truer than true" state (and expression) of being and at any rate...

Consciousness has infinite love and compassion; both are Sanctioned free for personal use. And another gift from Consciousness for each of us to use is the personal, free will.

:) Appreciation to: None; Never; Always; and All!!!! :D
________________________________________________________________________________

Emotions and thoughts are actions: producing, and produced by, ripples through time; by which experience is evolved and Consciousness gets Will.
intelegant

Return to Conversation with God